Stick, a scammer chased by his family, returns home after twenty years because his father is dying. But in dealing with his past he will have the magical opportunity to fill a world without color with beauty.
- Special Event Giffoni Film Festival 2018
- Official Selection Molise Cinema Film Festival 2018
- Best Short Film Alice nella città 2018
- Speciale Mention Sulmona International Film Festival – SIFF 2018
- Manolo Bolognini Award Mauro Bolognini Film Festival 2018
- Critic Award and Best Original Score Genova Film Festival 2018
- Best Short Film Mind the Indie Film Festival 2018
- Official Selection Frames Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection LTUE – Life, the Universe, & Everything Symposium 2019
- Young Award Visioni Italiane 2019
- Official Selection VKRATZE 2019
- Special Mention of Jury Roma Tre Film Festival Carta Bianca 2019
- Best Music Under the Stars International Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection MusiCanZone 2019
- Best Short Film, Best D.O.P San Benedetto Film Fest 2019
- Best Original Score, Best Direction Social World Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection Toko Film Fest 2019
- Official Selection Visioni Corte Film Festival 2019
- Best Fiction Short Mopiff Motion Pictures Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection Brukivka International Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection San Diego Italian Film Festival 2019
Nicola Abbatangelo starts as a production assistant and as artistic director. He continued his research studying at the New York Film Academy and then specializing at NUCT at Cinecittà Studios. He began his experience as a director, executive producer and screenwriter.
In 2015 he founded Moolmore Films, In 2017 he produced Beauty, the first Italian short film mixed with the innovative Dolby Atmos technique.