Three days in Barbara’s life, three days in which her most intimate thoughts are narrated within her daily life.
Each day is anticipated by a dream / unreal scene and begins with the awakening of the protagonist. We see Barbara performing the simplest daily actions: eating, washing, walking, working; sees her immersed in her habitual environments: home, work, car, road. Yet every gesture, every place acquires a particular passage combined with words that Barbara (does not) dare to pronounce.
- Best Script CortoDino Film Festival Dino De Laurentiis
- Best Italian Documentary and Special Prize CINEMA E DONNE DocuDonna Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection Olhares do Mediterrâneo Film Festival 2019
- Honorable Mention Oslo/Fusion International Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection 13° VoxFemina 2019
- Official Selection Montreal Feminist Film Festival
- Official Selection GAZE Film Festival Dublin
- Best Documentary Immaginaria Film Festival
- Official Selection 41° Festival International de Films de Femmes 2019
- Special Mention Visioni Italiane 2019
- Official Selection Foggia Film Festival 2018