Naples, August 1971. Today Fofò wears a new shirt, his mother sewed it. With it on he looks likehis father. He’s still a little boy, but since his father is nolonger with them, he has become theman of the house. Fofò will losethat shirt, but will come homegrown up.Press Kit
- Official Selection MOLISE FILM FESTIVAL
- Official Selection I LOVE GAI – sezione parallela del Festival di Cinema di Venezia
- Official Selection SEDICICORTO
- Official Selection FANO FILM FESTIVAL
- Official Selection ROMA CREATIVE CONTEST
Raised in Naples , Giovanni Dota achieves a Masters in Cinema, Photography and Television at the Pigrecoemme film school in Naples. After some experiences as runnere assistant director on some sets of short films filmed in Campania, participates in the filming of the first and second series of Gomorra as an assistant inspector of production and then as assistant director. He was admitted to the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in Rome where he graduated with the short film “Fino nella fine”.