In the middle of the night, in a suburban street, a traffic accident marks the fate of three people.
- Official Selection Alice nella città 2018
- Official Selection İzmir Kısa Film Festivali 2019
- Best Director Visioni Corte Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection Corto Lovere 2019
- Official Selection Pentedattilo Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection Kino Smena Short Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection Sciacca Film Fest 2019
- Official Selection Corto e a capo Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection Galacticat Mostra de Cinema Fantàstic de Ponent 2019
- Best Mediterrean Short Festival de Cine de Alicante 2019
- Official Selection Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia 2019
- Official Selection FI PI LI Horror Festival 2019
- Official Selection MystiCon Independent Film Festival 2019
Matteo Petrelli (born 10 August 1986) began his career at the age of 16, when he opened a recording studio in Vicenza (Italy). In the following years he writes and produces many songs some of which are first in the rankings in more than twenty states in the world, some with Sony / Bmg. He starts shooting (one of the first in Italy to use the workflow of RED) several video clips as a director for many songs, both his own and others. He directed several short films, for personal interest, but he decided never to distribute. The first to really get light is PUNTO DI VISTA.
He works closely with various worlds, theater, advertising, dubbing, Visual FX, and writes several short films.